Face fat transfer Turkey : Face lipofilling at a reduced price
Free online quote
Face fat transfer : what is it ?
A face fat transfer is a cosmetic surgery technique that helps fill wrinkles and treat volume loss affecting the face. As an alternative to synthetic volumizing injections, face lipofilling uses the patient's own fat as a filler. It aims at plumping the face, correcting the signs of aging and improving the harmony of facial structures through better volume distribution.
The most common indications for face fat transfer in Turkey are :
- Nasolabial fold wrinkles
- The hollow cheeks and the dark circles
- Thin lips
How is performed a face fat transfer in Turkey ?
In general, face fat transfer is performed under local anaesthesia applied to both the harvesting and the injection areas. However, general anaesthesia may be considered in anxious patients. It is an outpatient surgery with an average duration of one hour.
Facial lipofilling is performed in 3 steps :
- Fat removal : the surgeon collects the unwanted fat deposits especially in the belly or the hips. He makes tiny incisions and removes the fat tissue by liposuction.
- Fat purification : the collected tissues are placed in a centrifuge to isolate the fat cells. The adipocytes are the only components able to survive the autograft and must be purified and separated from fluids (plasma) and blood cells (white and red blood cells, platelets)
- Fat transfer : the practitioner uses very fine syringes to inject the fat into the furrows of the wrinkles and to fill in the hollows of the face particularly the cheekbones.
Facial lipofilling Turkey : the postoperative phases
The postoperative phases of a face fat transfer in Turkey are rather mild and include :
- Slight swelling and bruising for 5 to 10 days
- Redness at the Injection sites
- Discomfort and numbness in the area of the puncture and injection sites
- Nodules that disappear after a few days
- Wearing compression garments at the fat removal site
- Resumption of daily activities after 7 days
Face fat transfer in Turkey : the results
The face may look asymmetrical for the first few weeks. In general, this is due to postoperative swelling and not to a poor distribution of the injected fat, that is why, one must wait 2 to 3 months to appreciate the final result of the facial lipomodelling by fat injection. Fat grafting restores the volumes of the face, rejuvenates it and improves its contours.
In addition, the stem cells in the grafted tissues stimulate localized collagen production which contributes to firm and smooth the facial skin after a face surgery in Turkey.
How long does a face lipofilling last ?
The duration of the face fat transfer in Turkey result varies from one patient to another. In any case, the grafted fat follows the natural evolution of the surrounding tissues and may gradually disappear with age or following weight loss.
In some patients, further injections of fat into the face must be made to compensate for the partial resorption of the transplanted tissues. It is then necessary to wait 4 to 6 months before renewing the use of facie lipofilling.